Next week is BOOT 2010. This big expo is all about water sports and everything that is associated with water sports. Windsurfing and kite surfing will also be represented.
Last year I visited BOOT and was not that enthusiastic. I wrote that the expo is only meaningful if you are going to buy windsurfing equipment or if you are interested in other parts of BOOT besides windsurfing and kite surfing.
Maybe this year will be different. a BOOT Surf Party will be organized after the expo. Sounds like a lot of fun :-).
Here is some practical tips and information:
- Boot 2010 will be held for 23 t/m 31 of January and is opened from 10 am until 6 pm.
- You can go to Düsseldorf bij car. Here is a description of the expo hall.
- A ticket will cost you 15 euros, for kids and students (bring your student card!) it will cost 10 euros. It’s free for kids below 6 years old.
- Here you see the list with al the standholders related to windsurfing and kite surfing.
- Pick up a free ticket for the BOOT Surf Party at the stand from the German Surf Magazine.
Maybe I will see you at Boot Düsseldorf!