I just received an email that the 13th issue of the Windsurfing International Magazine has been released. The magazine has been updated to improve your reading experience.
In this issue you’ll find:
- Peruvian Gold Kauli Seadi Finds Untold Riches
- Pro Slalom Secrets Kurosh Kiani Gives You a Turbo Boost
- Who is Kenneth Danielsen? Denmark’s Up-and-Coming-Ripper Profiled
- Escape to Green Island Windsurfing the Great Barrier Reef
- The Heat is On PWA Contest insight
- No Wind No Worries Bored Aussie Windsurfers Getting Kicks
- Carve Gybing Lars Pederson Shows How
- TipClip The Culo with Mattia Pedrani
- Wave 360 With Daida Moreno
- Ho’okipa Reef Clean with +H20
- Clean Ocean Project Non-Profit Profile
- Fanging It Mouthguards At the Ready
What do you think about the new format?